My mom sent me this recipe! She knows me so well.
It’s so genius that I hate to share, but hey, I’m a giver! I brought them into the office, and I was secretly happy that nobody asked for the recipe this time. :)
2 Ingredient Valentine Fudge (via cookies&cups)
- 1 (16 oz) can of strawberry frosting
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- Prepare a 9×9 pan by spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Over a double boiler, or in the microwave, melt your white chocolate chips.
- When chips are melted, remove from heat and stir in your strawberry frosting, evenly.
- Spread in your prepared pan and place in fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares (or HEARTS) to serve.
Did you see those two ingredients? Do you realize that they’re in one aisle at Target. I could almost grab one ingredient with each hand while standing in one spot.
I felt Kevin’s smile for the fudge picture was a little lackluster so I told him,”Smile like you’re me on our wedding day.” It worked.
Quick mini lunch because I’m on my way to the gym! I’m checking out the interenets for a Valentine Cookie Friday idea. I don’t really want to do anything red velvet or cutout.
Any ideas? xoxo