Perfect autumn lunch.
I made Gina’s Skinny Pumpkin Granola! Full of quinoa, flax, pepitas, and good things!
Paired it with Honyecrisp + Fage 0%. Yum!
I actually used fresh cranberries instead of craisins since that’s what I had at home. I just chopped them into tiny bits! It worked out!
I also masterminded this cute little training plan for our upcoming half marathon!
I know there’s something written on every day, but Sundays & Thursdays are more or less rest days. Sundays we usually do lazy cardio at the gym while Kevin watches sports. I usually just run with Pippa on Thursdays so we can go straight to date night.
We’re also going to do some easy miles, WODs, fast finish workouts, and a few tempo workouts. I tried to undershoot since Kevin doesn’t like to overwork himself. I left space on Thanksgiving Day in case our family decides to do another fun fitness challenge.
By the way, isn’t the calendar cute? I print calendars like crazy these days trying to keep my piano schedule straight. This one is a free printable on Elinee.
We didn’t really participate in any type of Halloween business. I was teaching until almost 7PM. We were planning to go to the gym when Kevin got home, but we ended up going to Chinese instead! Haha. Kevin felt deprived of candy so we stopped by Sprouts afterwards for some good chocolate!
For some reason, I got the idea to put Boyd in the sink tonight. Kevin hates it when I get these ideas! I just like to put Boyd in things. I find it irresistible. Usually he’s not very cooperative, but tonight he acted like he was getting a spa treatment!
He’s been snuggly and in a good ever since. That’s weird for him.
Mini Fitmixer goals update:
I said I would update by November 1, and I actually remembered:
- I signed up for a race.
- We’re almost done with our Level 1 Ballroom Dance class.
- We went on our mini vacation.
- Worked quite a bit on my business – up to 18 + several more prospective.
Partly Done -
- I read almost the entire New Testament, if you count listening to some of it on Bible Gateway while I was organizing the closet. I’ve been putting off reading Revelation. It’s a tough read.
- Definitely worked on the grocery budget. I think we improved. But then we went to Chinese tonight….
- Run lighter — down almost 6! Boot camp is almost over!! I can’t believe it.
- Practiced double unders a few times – not 25 yet!
Yet to do -
- Time a 5k.
- Choose a concert!
Okay! So I did pretty well! November 1 wasn’t necessarily the deadline to accomplish these so I’m doing fine!
November goals are to complete our training plan + keep chips & Diet Coke out of our house! Maybe I’ll add a few more mañana! Decorate for Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!
What are you MOST looking forward to in November? Well, Thanksgiving, of course! It’s our favorite holiday. But also, training for our half marathon together and getting ready for Christmas!!!!